This is a yearly project that has the purpose of ensuring
standardization and quality of our project systems.
This project is ideal for those interested in or having expertise in QA and system maintenance.
This project will be responsible for the following:
- Update description of and monitor the project development infrastructure (initial task)
- Recommend, develop plans for, and oversee project reviews
- Establish the QA measures for the current projects
- Extend the QA and maintenance tools from previous years or develop new ones (optional)
- Clean up a few of the important projects of earlier years (optional, extra credit, see instructor)
The initial task of this project team is to review and update (clarify and, if necessary, change the content of)
the information on the Project Support page of the course website.
This should be done by consulting the CSIS computer support personnel (Mathew Poli, Tom Lombardi, etc.).
Papers describing the QA projects for previous years can be found at